Executive MBA Training Program
The Cambridge International Open & Online University’ Executive MBA Program (EMBA) provides rigorous business education for mid and senior-managers and executives. This program is especially designed to prepare capable managers and executives for outstanding leadership. The EMBA provides cutting-edge business tools and research methods. It connects students with an extensive network of influential business leaders so as to enable them to participate in an integrated, comprehensive general management education that lays major emphasis on leadership and strategic thinking skills which can immediately be applied in the workplace. This program enables the students to think like top executives with focus on the forces that shape organizations, marketplaces and global economies.
Programme Educational Objectives:
- To generate an awareness about the issues of doing business internationally and ways to compete in a global economy.
- To provide students with a common body of knowledge that is applicable to the management of private, public, and nonprofit organizationsTo foster teamwork and leadership in the business environment.
- To develop and enhance business and organizational skills that are applicable to a wide range of organizations.
- To present and enhance skills in the use of information technologies to assist in the management of organizations.
- To enhance the business communication skills of the participants.